Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Weekend........
The leaves have changed and are beginning to fall, it's time to grab a rake and get raking. This by far, is my favorite time of year.  The air is crisp and I need a jacket for my morning dog walk.
Our first marking period is almost over and conferences are right around the corner.  I'm looking forward to talking with each of you about your child and the plans I have for them for the next three marking periods.
As I stated on Back To School Night, I'm not great at blogging so I need to change that!  Right now I am sitting with my teacher friends and Mrs. Lizzi is helping me update my blog  while Mrs. Gallinaro is singing a song about adding to one of the Taylor Swift tunes.  I'm going to spend the next four days working on our new literacy program........I WONDER how it will work out??