Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Okay, I did not do a good job keeping up with my blog.  However, I have been keeping up with emails, so I'm not a total helpless techie. Last night my daughter won a science fact book at the New Year's Eve party and my friend, Lisa, suggested I should "tweet" a fact a day.  Okay, I have no idea how to "tweet", so I may list that under my resolution list.  Nevertheless, I thought about this blog, and how I haven't kept it up..........so here's my next post.

It is 2013, and all the students will be heading back to school tomorrow, hopefully with their TEAM WHES shirts on.  I am excited about getting started in the New Year, it's like September again, except we all are use to each other so we don't have those "nervous jitters".

In LAL, we need to finish our book this week.  Then I will be going over the new book report, which will be on the book we just spent the last month reading.  In science, we will start our new unit on Electricity and Magnetism.  The students love this unit since it's hands on!  In math, we will be continuing with decimals and taking it up a notch to the thousandths place.

It sounds like a busy month, let's hope that we spend all our days in school and the snow doesn't come!